right here ... ----->

hi ! follow ? please ?
will you ??? .. follow follow follow .MEH... haha .. TQ !

Friday 21 October 2011

I WANNA FULLFIL MY DREAM

my dream is to be a great singer .. i wish someone from a recording studio acident/un-accidently heard my voice and ask me to sign a contract .. huwaaaaa .. i feel like crying every time i think about me not being a singer .. i know people didn't know about my dream to be a singer . and i wish i could show them my talents in singing .. to anyone out there that searching for a new talent in singing career please contact me . oh one more thing
my name : i want to be know as Iqa May but my real name Atiqah
age : 14
location : Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia . =)
religion : Muslim

but please , this is my dream and i hope only serious people willing to help me and professional .

No comments: